I <3 #EACE is a friendly competition during the month of February. Current members of EACE are invited to share why they love EACE with a photo of them and/or their office colleagues holding the I <3 #EACE sign. The photo with the most likes, shares, and comments will win a pizza party for their office courtesy of EACE! Please read official contest guidelines below to participate.
How to be considered an official contestant in the I <3 #EACE contest:
- Main contestant (person sending the photo) must be a current EACE member.
- Main contestant (person sending the photo) must like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn group, and follow us on Instagram before posting the photo/entering the contest.
- Once an official follower of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, the main contestant should print the image on this link, write their name and why they love EACE on the paper, then take a photo of themselves holding the paper.
- Email their photo entry as a .jpeg file to Katie Vagen Co-Chair of the EACE Public Relations Committee. Photo should include your name or office’s name along with a short reason why you love EACE written on the piece of paper. Be sure to send your twitter handles as well.
- Katie will post each contestant’s photo on a first come, first served basis on the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages. There will be 2-3 posts per day depending on the number of entries.
- The photo with the most likes, shares, and comments (added up) ON FACEBOOK at the end of the contest will be the winner! This is where you come in. Tell your friends and colleagues to like, share, and comment away!
- Winner will be chosen at the beginning of March and will be announced on social media and via direct email to the main contestant.
- Winner must choose a date and time between March 2nd – May 29th 2015 approved by EACE for the pizza party.
- The winner CANNOT be an EACE Board Member or hold a Chair position on the listed committees (Annual Conference, Awards & Research Grants, Bridges, Bylaws and Policy Manual, Diversity and Inclusion, Long Range Planning, Membership, Nominating, Professional Connections, Professional Development, Professional Exchange, Public Relations, Road Trips to the Real World, Sponsorship, and Technology). However, they are still encouraged to participate to spread the love!
- This contest will run between February 9 – 27, 2015.