2012-2013 Director, Technology and Information Management
Prior experience in effectively analyzing the availability and promoting the optimal use of technology; ability to creatively enhance the integration of technology with the acquisition and distribution of information important to EACE members; enthusiastic, encouraging, and inclusive manner; proven ability to motivate volunteers and expedite the effective completion of projects; excellent communication skills; ability to function strategically with other leaders; demonstrated ability to follow-up with others in an effective and timely manner; serve as model for fiscal integrity and sound money management in conducting EACE business; and has demonstrated commitment to diversity and multiculturalism.
- Shall serve as the liaison to the Technology Resources Committee.
- Analyze the availability and promote the optimal use of technology for Association activities.
- Creatively enhance the integration of technology with the acquisition and distribution of information important to EACE members.
- Develop collaborative relationships with appropriate board members and committee chairs to develop, enhance, and facilitate a sense of association community using technological applications.
- Perform such duties as assigned by the President and the Board of Directors.