The EACE 2016 Annual Conference already has more than 400 college career services and recruiting professional registered attendees! This premier professional development and networking event is a prime opportunity for you to:
- Reach your target audience and engage with career and human resource professionals during scheduled exhibitor breaks, and the Exhibitor Reception.
- Meet with key decision makers face-to-face and participate in the Exhibitor Passport- an incentivized opportunity for conference attendees to learn about your product or service. FREE ADDED BENEFIT!
- Let us see the real you and introduce yourself and your product to the entire conference via the exhibitor montage video. FREE ADDED BENEFIT!
- Make valuable contacts and build your brand and name recognition by introducing one of our program presenters in a smaller, group setting. FREE ADDED BENEFIT! - available on a first-come, first-served basis!
- Visit the city of Philadelphia and explore all the City of Brotherly Love has to offer.
- Take advantage of an amazing value only offered by EACE! Your registration includes:
- One representative name badge with FULL conference access including conference materials, sessions, social events and food functions.
- One six-foot table with two chairs.
- Option to increase your brand recognition by introducing a concurrent session (available on a first-come, first served basis).
- Option to include a short company video in our exhibitor video montage which is played to all conference attendees.
- Complementary access to electric and internet.
PLEASE NOTE: Companies registering after May 1 cannot be guaranteed to be included in all free added benefits. For inquiries on whether or not you can still be included please contact email@example.com.
CLICK HERE for the 2016 exhibitor flyer.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE CONTACT EACE HEADQUARTERS AT ADMIN@EACE.ORG FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.
If you are a registered exhibitor, you can expect to receive your attendee list about one week prior to the date of the event. (Please check spam folder if it does not arrive to your inbox.)
The Sheraton Downtown Philadelphia Hotel provides a great space for exhibitors to interact with attendees throughout the conference! With booths placed in high-traffic areas, you are sure to gain the maximum exposure.
CLICK HERE to view the floor plan. Note: Booth location preferences are on a first-come, first-served basis. Schedule information can be found on the main conference webpage.
Introducing... the 2016 EACE exhibitors: (in order of registration date)
CLICK HERE to view the list of 2015 exhibitors.
CLICK HERE for exhibitors FAQ.
If you have further questions please call EACE Headquarters at 410-931-8100 or email Kim Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.