2013-2014 EACE Nominations and Elections
Identifying and promoting leaders among us to serve on the EACE Board of Directors is our duty and responsibility as EACE members. The future success of our organization is dependent on those who guide our association and make critical decisions on our behalf.
The 2012-2013 Nominating Committee is responsible for soliciting nominations (Feb. 1-14, 2013) for board roles that will be open on July 1, 2013. Please consider nominating yourself or other EACE colleagues to be considered for our upcoming elections ( March 4-16, 2013).
Below you will find the five board positions for which we will be taking nominations (including self nominations), including the duties and qualifications sought for ideal candidates.
Nomination Form (complete one form per nominee) - Open February 1, 2013.
EACE Board Positions (5) for the February 2013 Elections along with job descriptions (click on job title) and qualifications sought in ideal candidates.
Responsibilities shared by all Board members include:
- Liaison role to specifically assigned committees.
- Attendance at four face-to-face board meetings annually hosted within the region
- Participation in interm board meetings via conference calls
- On-going work of the association as well as longer-range planning
- Fiscal responsibility and sound money management in conducting EACE business