The E-News is Sponsored By:
Committees at Work
Your EACE committees are working hard to create great events and deliver value to your membership.
December 16, 2011
EACE Hot Topics!
- Did you know EACE offers Retired and Honorary membership. Find out if you’re eligible.
- NEW Professional Exchange Winter Break Site Visit- City Year on January 5, 2011! Register Today!
- QUESTION OF THE MONTH: Take this poll! We need feedback on your preferences for EACE networking events. Please click here.
- EACE 2012 Awards: Everyone deserves a pat on the back! Nominate a colleague today for EACE’s seven annual awards to recognize members’ service and innovation.
A brand new section of the E-News! Check out the featured Bridges article.
Programs & Services
The Career Center
Conferences & Events
- Sponsorship Opportunities: The Sponsorship Committee is "gearing" up for another successful year of EACE sponsorship and will be contacting individuals soon to discuss sponsorship opportunities for your organization.
- Browse the Bookstore
A Word From Our Sponsor
We truly appreciate our ongoing relationship with our fellow EACE members and want to remind you that we are actively recruiting college graduates for our Management Training program.
Ithaca College is a comprehensive college that since its founding has recognized the value of blending a liberal arts education with professional programs of study. Our teaching and scholarship are motivated by the need to be informed by, and to contribute to, the world's scientific and humanistic enterprises. Learning at Ithaca extends beyond the classroom to encompass a broad range of leadership, professional, and extracurricular experiences. As a result, our students are engaged and ready to meet the challenges ahead. Contact John Fracchia or Kristin LiBritz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about recruiting Ithaca College students.
This Year's Sponsors
Last Year's Sponsors