Now accepting applications for the 2016-2017 year!
EACE offers grants up to $2,500 annually to help defray professional development costs for individual members who would not otherwise be able to participate. The grant is to be used toward EACE professional development opportunities, such as the 2017 Annual Conference, webinars and other professional development events.
"Thank you, EACE! Grant allows for best newcomer experience...EVER." - Stefano Verdesoto, 2015 Grant Recipient. Click here for his testimonial.
Applications for professional development grants are accepted on a rolling basis while funding is still available. All applications will be reviewed by the EACE Past-President and a recommendation will be made to the EACE board for final approval of grant money. Notification of awards will be given within 4-6 weeks of submission.
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE!
- You must be an EACE member to apply
- The recipient is required to write a blog post about being a grant winner and the impact of the grant.
Following the event, the recipient is required to write a blog post that includes information both about the event and the impact of being a grant recipient. This post should be completed and submitted to the EACE Past-President and Trending Blog Co-Chairs within 1 month of the event covered by the EACE Grant.
Congratulations to our 2016 Grant Recipients:
- Cynthia Nichols, Arcadia University
- Stephen Savitsky, Wheelock College
- Melissa Burgess, Cabrini College
- Madeline Goldman, Virginia Union University
Click here to view past grant recipients