Applications are now closed for the 2016-2017 fiscal year and will re-open after Jul. 1, 2017. Apply early for your best chance of receiving funds!
EACE grants up to $2,500 annually to help defray costs for individual members who would not otherwise be able to participate in professional development events. The grant is to be used toward EACE opportunities such as the 2017 Annual Conference, webinars and other professional development events.
"Thank you, EACE! Grant allows for best newcomer experience...EVER." - Stefano Verdesoto, 2015 Grant Recipient. Click here for his testimonial.
Applications for professional development grants are accepted on a rolling basis while funding is still available. All applications will be reviewed by the EACE Past-President and a recommendation will be made to the EACE board for final approval of grant money. Notification of awards will be given within 4-6 weeks of submission.
How to Apply:
- Complete the EACE Grant online application
- You must be an EACE member to apply
- Please include a detailed breakdown of funding requested.
Following the event, the recipient is required to write a blog post that includes information both about the event and the impact of being a grant recipient. This post should be completed and submitted to the EACE Past-President and Public Relations co-chairs within 1 month of the event covered by the EACE Grant.
Congratulations to our 2017 Grant Recipients:
- Noelle Brown, Marymount Manhatten College
- Joanna Craig, Eastern University
- Brittany Duncan, York College of Pennsylvania
- Tracey Hanton, Community College of Philadelphia
- Alexandra Strang, Salem State University
- Carol Youngs, SUNY Buffalo State
- Barbara Zerillo, Fisher College
Click here to view past grant recipients
Please contact EACE Past President, Ayanna Wilcher with any questions.